Tester for Tristar / Hydra for iPhone/iPod/iPad (Lightning dock)
enables error-free determination of whether the Lightning socket is damaged on your iPhone / iPod or iPad and offers testing of Tristar / Hydra IC. Tristar is a chip responsible for communication and correct charging process - communicates with the charger before allowing the phone to be charged and often causes slow charging or lack of it. Damage is most often caused by connecting to the original Apple charger. Its other names are e.g. U4001 iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus), U4500 (5Se, 6, 6S), U2 / U6000 / U1300 (5C / 5S), U5900 (5G) Features:
- test of all Apple devices based on Lightning connector (iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, X / iPod / iPad .....)
- tests the efficiency of the socket itself as a module for communication eg with PC / Mac
- tests the efficiency of the Tristar / Hydra system enabling quick diagnosis of whether the system needs to be replaced
- unlike similar solutions from other companies, the Tristar supoermod PRO tester works on both damaged (non-booting) devices and working one, allowing for a quick determination of the reason of the non-functioning deviceMovie from the test process
The set contains:
- Tristartester 2.0
- Instructions for download from the manufacturer's website - http://tristartester.com/en/support/
The manufacturer gives 12 months for this device
1. Offered by us accessories and replacement parts are not original phone producer parts, but they have been carefully choosen from list of producers to offer highest quality.
2. Our company sale only hardware/HASP/Box - not software for it. Software can be found and downloaded directly from producers webpage.
3. All trademarks mentioned on this site are property of their respective companies. Including product names, logos, commercial symbols, trade names and slogans are trademarks of those respective or related companies, and are protected by international trademark laws, and they are used here only for information purpose.