Shipment methods Delivery charge Shipment time Additional information Shipment tracking FAQ
Shipments are via:
UPS Express Saver
TNT Economy Express
For the countries European Union also:
DHL Road Service
Airmail Post Office
COUNTRIES WITH LIMITED OR NO SERVICE:
International Taxes & Duties: Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of European Union may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (Customs & Duties means "Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
If you refuse a shipment from Multi-com.pl you are responsible for Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Multi-com.pl. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSSIBLE DELAYS: When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Depend on the carrier You chose and on the weight of the shipment. You can double check shipping costs by adding a product to the cart, then our shop will calculate shipping cost automatically basing on weight and choosen carrier.
Please note that delivery times go into effect the business day after you place an correct order.
DHL Express 1-3 working days from shipping date
DHL Road Service 2-6 working days from shipping date
UPS Express Saver 1-5 working days from shipping date
TNT Economy Express 2-7 working days from shipping date
Post office 7-21 working days from shipping date
NOTE: Multi-COM will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
1.Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we're unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you
2.Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
3.Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 48 hours for shipments to be dispatched
4.We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
If You want check the status of Your orders, click on the upper-right corner of the “check the status of your order” You will be able track Your order.
1. How do I place an order? By Internet: Shop at multi-com.pl. To ship items internationally in the ORDER FORM You can select Your shipping country and switch countries.
2. How to change the currency? In the upper-left corner of the store You see the icon currency.
3. How can I get in touch with customer service? Our team is here to help. Email email@example.com or call +48172275045
4. HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
You can track your order by visting page at https://multi-com.pl/index.php/en_US,order_tracking,menu_mode,categories.html
5. Will I get a confirmation number? Once your order is placed you will receive an email from us with your order number. You will receive another email when your order ships.
6. WHAT ARE THE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES? If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for an exchange or refund (goods can’t be used, must be in original packaging). Before that absolutely need to contact us. Our team is here to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48172275045